Annamaria Anastasi: «In September we will launch Max Quest»
Marketing director of Betsoft Gaming Annamaria Anastasi talks in exclusive interview Gamblers Post about latest agreements and plans for the upcoming months.
– What do you offer that makes you stand out among others in the industry?
– A good iGaming content and platform provider has to strike a careful balance. They need to be a reliable partner to their customers, with robust systems, comprehensive support, and a concrete release calendar for new titles. At the same time, they must be willing to constantly reinvent themselves and their games – continually pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in online casino, and catering to the demands of an audience that’s hungry for quality and quantity in a range of different regulated markets.
I believe Betsoft has a clear track record in all these areas and more. Our underlying platforms and back-end systems deliver real value in development, integration, and casino management, while our services all have an unmatched 99.9% average uptime. And in our games, we have been relentless in our pursuit of innovation. We were one of the first to take mobile gaming seriously, launching our first ToGo™ title in 2012, and we now have one of the industry’s largest portfolios of mobile-oriented games. More recently, our Shift™ development environment has allowed us to create our games exclusively in HTML5, with cross-device compatibility as standard. Shift™ has also allowed us to lay the foundations for entirely new game mechanics.
Ever since the company was founded, Betsoft has also continued to raise the bar in terms of audio-visual presentation, and the richness and the variety of the themes we have tackled.
That mix of quality, variety, innovation, and reliability is, I believe, the reason that Betsoft is a sought-after content partner for some of the world’s leading casinos.
– What is your main focus at the moment? What are your plans for the upcoming months?
– The main focus this year is to keep generating engaging content and tap into more licensing and more markets. We have a very exciting product launching in September called Max Quest™, different to anything seen on the market before. Max Quest™ which includes arcade and social elements including item collection, achievements, and a leader-board. Players encounter enemies, find collectables, and work together to win Big. With. We believe this game will open up a whole new dimension to online gaming as we know it.
– What are the three most popular Betsoft games among the players?
– Popularity of games is generally quite specific to different markets. Even within Europe we see our top games differ from one country to another. However if we had to take an overall snapshot of the current three best performers around the globe, these would be Tiger’s Claw, Stampede and Sugar Pop 2: Double Dipped.
– What technologies do you use to create your online and mobile games? What are the advantages of using them?
– All Betsoft games are created on our Shift™ platform. This is an all-encompassing HTML5 platform that allows for the distribution of high-resolution graphics and an extraordinary gaming experience for both dekstop and mobile devices. The power of this platform allows for animations that are fluid and life-like while also slimming down the total download size of new games, at a rate more than 300% better than previous flash only titles. The Shift™ Platform flawlessly interfaces with the Tournament and Raffle systems offered by Betsoft, and allows for an unsurpassed mobile gaming catalogue.
– Betsoft Gaming constantly extends its reach in key European markets. Tell us about your latest agreements!
– Unfortunately, I am unable to discuss any newly acquired clients without their prior consent however I will say that May 2018 has been a phenomenal month for Betsoft. We forged 10 new content partnerships and collected two awards.
The company was named Best Casino Supplier at the Malta iGaming Excellence Awards, and brought home the prestigious Best B2B Digital Platform and Software Solution trophy from G2E Asia.
We have recently acquired an additional license in Romania and independent certification for various regulated markets including Belgium and Italy.
– Thank you for this exclusive interview. We wish you all the best as we look forward to some new exciting games to enjoy.Follow us on