Habanero’s Head of Asia, Daniel Long, exclusively to Gamblers Post tells about Ways of Fortune, impressed Knock-out Football slot and slightly opens the curtain with the future release of Egyptian Dreams Delux.
– Tell us a little bit about your latest release, Ways of Fortune.
– Ways of Fortune is our exciting new 576-way game featuring aptly-themed symbols, such as Chinese warriors and their noble steeds, and played in front of sweeping blossom trees and dragon statues. The game mechanics see a separate top section formed of three randomly selected symbols, with five wins in a row landed when matched with reels one and two. Three horse symbols across any of the five rows unlocks 10, 15 or 20 free spins, while during free spins, right-to-left pay lines ensure at least three symbols are always in play when hunting for those big wins.
One of our main priorities at Habanero is providing our players with premium quality games that boast high-class graphics and pitch-perfect sounds, to offer them a unique and thoroughly enjoyable experience. Ways of Fortune is a true reflection of that. We are confident that the journey to ancient china that it takes our players on is sure to appeal to our Asian market, and we’re proud to have created a top-quality personalised game to be enjoyed by our entire client base.
– It’s important to have pride in all your games, but which titles have you been particularly impressed with?
– One of our most recently successful game was our Knock-out Football five-reel slot. In this game, if players are a hit on the pitch, and add six cups to their trophy cabinet, they activate the free knock-out feature game. Players also have the option to slot home three or more wilds which activate the super striker feature. This was a game we designed to capitalise on World Cup fever, and it really proved a hit, and not just with football fanatics, exceeding our expectations.
– It sounds as though it was a great success, but without the football do you expect the game to fall flat?
– Not at all, we’re confident that with the new season coming up, the game is sure to continue to be a big hit, and perhaps take off even further. With football being one of the biggest sports in terms of following and media presence, it is a game to appeal to the masses on a long-term basis. Not only this, but our operators can use the game to cross-sell between slots and sports, uniting the two. The bespoke title also allows operators to customise in-game graphics to suit, allowing them to incorporate their brand name and logo on the advertising hoardings featured in the game.
– You recently signed a deal with StanleyBet – is Europe a particular focus at the moment?
– Here at Habanero we’re always looking for ways to expand our brand, therefore branching out to new markets is an important priority for us. We have new territories being added all the time, which also provides exciting opportunities for our game production, as we look to provide innovative and premium quality games that adhere to players preferences across the globe. Already this year we have cemented ourselves in Italy as well as another eight European jurisdictions, with Spain expected to follow soon.
– What can we expect from Habanero in the future?
– You can expect to see Habanero pushing into new markets, just like we’ve successfully done in the past, we want to expand our global reach as far as possible. We also have a lot more high-quality titles to come as we continue to add strength and depth to our portfolio. One of these will be our next release ‘Egyptian Dreams Delux’. I don’t want to give anything away, but it features some tailor-made, cutting-edge graphics. So, keep your eyes peeled as its sure to be a big hit!
Follow us on