– Tell us about Red Tiger. You seem to have burst onto the scene in recent years and really grown quickly.
– Red Tiger was founded in 2014 by a small group of industry professionals and has grown to a two hundred strong team since then, with offices in the Isle of Man, Malta and Sofia. It has also developed over 50 fully-responsive HTML5 slots, with a minimum of two new releases delivered every month. As a result, it now partners with most of Europe’s top 50 online casinos and is in the process of launching with a host of new operators in Africa. Among those brands are Paddy Power Betfair, Betsson, Pokerstars, Ladbrokes-Coral, William Hill, GVC, Kindred, and Rank. This commercial success, as well as the unique qualities of its games and the platform that supports them, lead it to winning Innovation in Slots Provision category at the EGR B2B Awards last year. I’m delighted to say that the company has also been nominated in four categories at next month’s awards too.
– You’ve done some interesting commercial deals of late. What would you say are the highlights?
– Red Tiger launched one of its most popular online games, Dragon’s Luck, on the land-based terminals of bookmaker Ladbrokes in March. This followed a similar arrangement with their sister company Coral last September, making it a truly omni-channel supplier. It has also teamed up with Endemol Shine Gaming, part of global content creator, producer and distributor Endemol Shine Group, to launch two exciting news games. The first is a slot version of The £100k Drop, in conjunction with the new UK television game show of the same name, and the second is Deal or No Deal Blackjack, which shares a format with another famous show. These are its first branded games, which is very exciting. As indeed, has been the most recent deal with Mr Green. Red Tiger will be rolling out its portfolio of games with them in the coming weeks. But it has also developed a unique game for its players called Lucky Mr Green, which I expect to be very popular with its players.
-What about your latest games. Anything players should keep an eye out for?
– I’m particularly pleased with Laser Fruit, which provides an innovative twist on a classic fruit theme and offers an unprecedented 60 MILLION ways to win. The reels of the game, which feature vibrant neon colours and a classic range of fruit, bars and bell symbols, can be expanded on any spin by neon blue lasers which randomly trigger at any time. This offers the potential to expand from a standard 5×3 layout and 243 ways, to a possible 10×6 and an amazing 60,466,176 ways to win, with the biggest rewards to be unlocked in the free spins round. Red Tiger has enjoyed great traction with its games on the streaming network Twitch and I would urge players to have a look at the video of one lucky player going the whole way. It’s quite something: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFhvD-t9XeM
– As well as producing good quality games you have been very active when it comes to helping operators with customer acquisition and retention. Can you explain further.
– I’m very conscious that the way operators reward players is changing and that competition is fiercer than ever. As a result, Red Tiger introduced daily Jackpots as a bespoke promotion for Paddy Power Betfair in 2016. Its overnight success saw the feature then given its own tab, as it became the focus of a major UK TV campaign. Operators can now choose from a suite of customised and branded jackpot options, including big progressives, Daily Jackpots guaranteed to pay out before a set time and Ceiling Jackpots guaranteed to pay out when a set value is reached. The company recently added its proprietary bonus management application, Smart Spins, to its range of tools. This software offers operators an innovative range of automated and intelligent bonusing options that put players in control. With in-game progress bars and millions of possible permutations of bonus offer, it is also a cost-effective tool with which to combat increased regulation and taxation pressures.
– What are you plans for the rest of 2018?
– Red Tiger is in the process of integrating a host of new deals, so players will be able to play its games on more sites in more territories than ever before. It will also be going live in more jurisdictions as its global reach increases. And, lastly, I’m very excited about some of the new content the company is developing. There are some great games in the pipeline, with some innovative themes and great maths models that will really entertain players. There is a lot to look forward to in the coming months!Follow us on