ICE Totally Gaming runs from February 6 until February 8 2018 in London. ICE Totally Gaming is the only B2B gaming event that truly brings together the international online and offline gaming sectors.
ICE Totally Gaming represents the entire gaming industry covering landbased and online channels across all sectors
ICE is a:
- meeting place
- market place
- educational and debating forum
- networking and social hub for the gaming industry
ICE visitors are professionals and potential investors of the gambling industry from 150 countries around the world, and 70% of the visitors return to London from year to year for this event! Having hit a record high of 30,000 attendees in 2017, the exhibition expects even greater numbers of both exhibitors and visitors this year. ICE continues to be gambling industry leading event due to its size and scale, the quality and quantity of the audience and the consequent networking and business development opportunities it offers.
To participate in the ICE Totally Gaming companies spend thousands, hundreds of thousands of pounds, there were recorded and million-dollar expenses, but we can conclude that everything pays off hundredfold.
Five reasons to visit ICE 2018:
- new connections and expansion of the circle of business and influential partners in any sphere of the gambling business;
- hundreds of new products and services;
- the event is reported by representatives of more than 80 media;
- receiving a lot of useful information on events in the industry;
- participation of major associations such as AGEM, ECA, EGBA, ESSA, GPWA, GSA and NCF.
ICE is open from Tuesday 6 till February 8, 2018. The exhibition is open from 10:00 to 18:00 on Tuesday, from 10:00 to 18:00 on Wednesday, and from 10:00 to 16:00 on the last day, Thursday.
The event will be held at ExCeL London, at Royal Victoria Dock, 1 Western Gateway, London E16 1XL, GB. You can contact the event organizer by phone: +44 (0) 20 7384 7700, Mail: email@example.com.
Registration is on the event website – https://www.icetotallygaming.com/
Follow us on