Gamblers Post exclusive interview with Jerry Land, VP B2B Solutions of SkillOnNet.
– What do you offer that makes you stand out among others in the industry?
– Today there are many platforms out there to choose from, most offering the same thing in terms of product with game providers, payment providers, support, and retention and so on.
To be able to differentiate it comes down to quality and how you provide all of the above. After 12 years of running successful B2C properties and a number of great White labels we believe we do it better than anyone else and that’s where we get our edge.
As the casino industry is extremely competitive, especially in Europe, you need to be able to take care of the players to get them to stay and play. With our completely personalized and segmented CRM and our strength in Tech and development with a resilient, stable and highly scalable software we believe we lead the way.
Moreover, regarding our B2B strategy, we focus on quality rather than quantity when it comes to who we work with. Many platforms have hundreds of brands while we concentrate on fewer to be able to keep standards high and service good for our all partners.
Also, Operators want to have some control of their platform and at SkillOnNet that is exactly what they get. Our Competitors in this field have standard templates and skins but we work with our partners to provide them a completely bespoke design and style for their casino.
Localisation is another key consideration for operators and we are able to quickly integrate different games and payment options to suit local market demands.
We pride ourselves on listening to our partners and understanding what they want from a casino platform and Network. We also have a large development team, which means we can create bespoke features and tools quickly and without compromising on quality.
– What is your main focus at the moment?
– The global online casino market moves at a fast pace and it is our job as a platform partner to be able to adapt and capitalise on all verticals. A key consideration is of course compliance and we have positioned ourself ahead of the curve in this regard.
As markets regulate we will always go for a license if we believe it makes commercial sense .We currently run with UK, Malta, Denmark and Schleswig-Holstein licenses with Sweden, Portugal and Spain coming soon. With regulation comes Compliance and we make sure we are 100% compliant for all our White Label partners.
– When it comes to business and your company’s success, what are the things that you are most proud of?
– It’s always nice to get recognition from the industry when you do something you are proud of and in that regard, the huge success we had with PlayOJO was very satisfying. We won multiple awards, within the first 8-9 months the EGR Award for Rising Star followed up with the Casino of the Year at the Malta iGaming awards and then, most importantly, being recognized by the players when winning Best New Casino 2017 voted by Casinomeister members.
– What advantages does SkillOnNet offer compared to the competition?
– We deliver quality, I can’t say it enough but everyone knows there are new casinos popping up every day, so the competition is fierce but we have been doing this for 12 years now and always evolving. The way our CRM, retention, VIP and support takes care of players is definitely one of our USPs delivering success to our casinos and also very high LTVs. Also as mentioned earlier, the industry is becoming more mature with compliance and regulated markets, we have always been in forefront in this area and will keep being pro-active to give our partners the best alternatives.
The third reason is our understanding of the commercial deal that needs to be in place for a white label to succeed and to grow into something special. What’s the point of getting agreement on commercial terms when they will put the new start up under pressure from day one with no respite until they give up and go home?
– What are the future plans and projects of SkillOnNet?
– We are growing like never before and we have already had more than a handful of very successful launches so far this year and we have some wonderful new White label Casinos coming in Q3 and Q4. Its exciting times at SkillOnNet, our current brands are also breaking records and we are moving into new markets. We are always improving the platform and run huge platform promotions that all our partners can enjoy and promote.
But I think our main emphasis is to always find ways to differentiate our offering and to keep evolving but without never letting that affect the quality of our services.Follow us on