Gamblers Post presents interview with Monika Zlateva, Business Development Manager of EGT Interactive, where we talked about most popular EGT games, entering new markets and future plans.
– Tell us about the products and services that you plan to launch this autumn!
– This autumn is going to be very exciting for EGT Interactive as we are launching 6 new games, which will enrich our Hot series portfolio of fruit and video slots. On top of that we are launching a brand new virtual roulette which is available on mobile as well and will impress players with its super interactive and responsive mobile look and feel. Yet, the most exciting I believe among our news is the launch of our brand new bonus system which will enhance further our clients’ marketing efforts and spent.
– Which markets are your products targeted at?
– We are already working with some of the top operators from most of Europe. Currently we looking for new partnerships to extend our existing network of casino operators in the regulated territories, emphasising on Italy, Spain, Denmark and the Nordics. The essence of EGT games is such that those are extremely suitable for a huge number of markets all around Europe as we can see players love them and keep choosing them.
– What are the most popular EGT games among players?
– The EGT Interactive portfolio is very rich and constantly growing with video slots, roulettes, video pokers, keno and new variety of games are now being developed. Classical slots such as 40 Super Hot, Burning Hot, Supreme Hot, have been in the top charts of the preferred by the players titles for a long time now. We are very proud with the great variety in the themes of our slots – from the Greek Mythology and Ancient Egypt through the Far East to mystical fairy-tales Moreover our games include Jackpot Cards – a multilevel system with four levels of mystery Jackpot, featuring a bonus game.
– What makes your games preferred by the end users?
– Our slots are known for their proven engine, powerful and impressive interface. The high video quality, crystal clear graphics and the attractive RTP are only some of the features that make them preferred by players worldwide. Another great advantage is the 15 years of presence of EGT brand in the market, which makes our slots recognizable by the experienced players.
– What are the future plans and projects of EGT Interactive?
– This year has been very dynamic and important for EGT Interactive so far – we are entering new jurisdictions along with the constant product improvements we perform. For us it is very important to present our games to as many players as possible. As we are constantly growing, we are also heading to new territories – Denmark, Sweden and Czech Republic are amongst the countries we are currently looking into and certifying our games for. In terms of product enhancements and introducing new features, we are developing two more bonus systems which will make the game experience a lot more fun and interactive for the players, guaranteeing them much more bonus winnings and thrill.Follow us on