Eventus International’s newest event and sector of research is Artificial Intelligence. Artificial Intelligence is taking the world by storm as it becomes exponentially more advanced and capable of enabling humanity to do more and be more.
In recent years, AI and IT has seen a massive rise in Malta. With most universities offering some of the best theoretical and practical courses in AI and IT, and lessons being taught by leaders in the sector, it’s easy to see why Malta is taking such leaps forward in these sectors.
30 Days from now, speakers and delegates from around the world will converge upon the majestic coastal nation of Malta for the first ever Artificial Intelligence Malta Summit, to be held at the magificent LeMéridien St Julians Hotel & Spa, Malta from 12-13 July 2018.
The audience comprises of tech enterprise decision makers, AI Cloud platform providers, Tier 1 / 2 deployment & service providers, AI innovators, investors, government officials, roboticists and researchers in all sectors from iGaming all the way to medicine and real estate. With 13 peer reviewed topics, over twenty speakers and countless opportunities to network with the biggest stakeholders, you will gain vast knowledge and skills for entering the new age of A.I at the Artificial Intelligence Malta Summit.
- The Evolution of A.I – From the Beginning Until Now
- Panel: the AI paradox – Should A.I be regulated?
- Day 1 Keynote: Deep learning explained – Towards a General Theory of Intelligence
- Panel: The future of Humanity in the age of Automation
- Panel: All applications for A.I in the iGaming sector
- Presentation: A.I in Healthcare
- Opening the door to A.I in the Real-estate sector
- Panel: A.I Economics – How A.I is changing fintech
- Panel: Emotionally intelligent machines – Is personality programmable?
- Master Class Session: What is A.I really?
- Panel: A.I Advertisers – Using A.I to sell products
- Day 2 Keynote Presentation: How do we train AI to be ethical and unbiased?
- Panel: Converging A.I and Blockchain
- Alain Richardt, Founder, RAMM Science
- Alessandro Fried, Chairman, BtoBet
- Andrew Pearson, MD and Founder, Intelligencia Limited
- Andrew Bonello, Technical Founder, Qureet.com
- Daniel Grech, Self Employed, A.I Consultant
- Abdalla Kablan, Chairman, MSE Blockchain Committee
- Angelo Dalli, Entrepreneur, Investor, Technology Expert
- John Abela, Founder and Director, Ascent Software
- Peter Morgan, Founder and CEO, Deep Learning Partnership
- Vincent Vella, CTO/ COO, Computime Software
- Mario Mallia-Milanes, Project leader, Malta Information Technology Agency
- Mark Borg, Lecturer, Middlesex University Malta
- Mark Anthony Spiteri, COO, Entropay
- Omar Fogliadini, Founder, LIFEdata.ai
- Johan Zammit, Founder and CEO, Smart Studios,
- Zain Shah, Data Scientist, OpenDoor
- Stefan Buttigieg, Specialist Trainee in Public Health Medicine, Ministry for Health
- Olga Finkel, Founder and Partner, WH Partners
- Duncan Ray, Head of Customer Success, VAIX.ai
- Andreas Hartman, Co-Founder & COO, VAIX.ai
This gathering of esteemed Artificial Intelligence experts is not to be missed! To gain the competitive edge in the computer science and software development sector, secure your seat at the first ever Artificial Intelligence Malta Summit today!
Register for A.I Malta: https://www.eventus-international.com/register
View Full Agenda: https://www.eventus-international.com/artificial-intelligence
Find out more about our speakers by following us on Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter.
LinkedIn: Lou Mari Burnett
Raise your profile by sponsoring the Artificial Intelligence Malta Summit
Contact our Marketing Director to secure your company’s sponsorship package at the first ever Artificial Intelligence Malta Summit.Follow us on