Some big names of the North American gambling industry that will be joining the Sports Betting & Casino digital Summit North America speakers’ lineup.
More than 40 acclaimed speakers will take part in the event, with US state representatives, CEOs and decision-makers of the best online casinos, among them at the virtual edition of Sports Betting & Casino Summit North America.
Among the confirmed speakers you will find State Representative Brandt Iden, William Hill US’ CEO Joe Asher, CEO of Fifth Street Gaming and Chairman of Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino Seth Schorr, Executive Vice President & Chief Legal Officer at Hard Rock International Ilkim Hincer, Founder & CEO at Sharp Alpha Advisors Lloyd Danzig, CEO at Evenbet Gaming Dmitry Starostenkov.
From operators to software providers, suppliers, marketing managers, CEOs and policymakers, all are uniting for two days of talks from 23-24 June. The virtual conference is designed to bring together regulators, operators, suppliers, marketing managers, C-Level Executives, policymakers, and more for two days of quality online learning and networking.
The digital summit is a great opportunity for attendees looking to stay on top of the latest trends, to meet their next client or partner, and connect with other people interested in the future of the gambling industry in North America.
The program of the conference which will start on 23 June at 12:00 PM EDT (New York Time) / 9:00 AM (Pacific Time) / 6:00 PM (CET) looks the following way:
Day 1 (23 June)
- THE STRATEGY OF RESTARTING THE ONLINE SPORTS BETTING INDUSTRY
- NAVIGATING THE SIGNIFICANT CHALLENGES & OPPORTUNITIES IN US SPORTS BETTING & ONLINE GAMING IN AN EVER CHANGING WORLD POST COVID-19
- THE FUTURE OF LEGALIZED SPORTS BETTING IN CALIFORNIA, FLORIDA, AND TEXAS
- OUTLOOK FOR US GAMING – WHEN CAN WE EXPECT THE US GAMING MARKET TO NORMALISE
- LAS VEGAS – RE-LAUNCH OF THE STRIP
- ESPORTS BETTING VS CLASSIC SPORTS BETTING IN NORTH AMERICA
- VIRTUAL GAMING, IS IT GAINING TRACTION IN AMERICA AND CANADA AUDIENCE?
Day 2 (24 June)
- IS THERE REALLY AN ONLINE POKER RENESSAINCE?
- INNOVATION DURING AND POST COVID-19 – HOW IS THE INDUSTRY ADAPTING?
- COMPLIANCE AND CERTIFICATION DURING COVID-19
- TRIBAL GAMING INDUSTRY – A NEW ERA?
- THE FUTURE OF ONLINE GAMING IN CANADA
- RESPONSIBLE GAMING: LESSONS LEARNED FROM EUROPE AND VICE VERSA
- THE CURRENT & FUTURE STATE OF THE SPORTS BETTING INVESTMENT LANDSCAPE