European Gaming Media and Events presents the official release of the provisional agenda for the 4th edition of CEEGC Budapest (The Central and Eastern European Gaming Conference).
The 4th edition of the yearly must-attend conference will take place on the 24th of September at the Ritz-Carlton Budapest and will focus on bringing new content and a different angle of view on the already established and emerging market.
Here is a short teaser video about CEEGC Budapest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qffIdJOZRrg
The provisional agenda includes the following panel discussions and keynote presentations:
- Regulated Central and Eastern European jurisdictions (compliance panel discussion) – Focus on: Bulgaria, Romania, Czech Republic, Croatia and Slovenia
- Balkan Gaming Industry Briefing (compliance panel discussion) – Focus on: Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro
- Emerging CEE jurisdictions (compliance panel discussion) – Focus on: Slovakia, Hungary, Poland
- Compliance versus Innovation (panel discussion) – Key factors that stop sports betting companies, casino providers and other gaming experience providers, including loot boxes to bringing innovation.
- D-A-CH regional update (compliance panel discussion) – Focus on Austria, Switzerland and Germany
- IMGL MasterClass™: Opportunities in Asia and North America (compliance panel discussion)
- 2-year revision – Payments, Fintech and Blockchain (panel discussion)
- Keynote Presentation about Outsourcing in the Gaming Industry
- Keynote Presentation about the use of AI and Big Data in the Gaming Industry
- Fireside Chat – European Regulations
- CEEG Awards Ceremony
- Evening social gathering
The already confirmed expert speakers of the conference are Luka Popović (Partner at BDK Advokati), Gábor Helembai (Senior Associate at Bird & Bird Budapest), Andrei Andronic (Legal and Compliance Specialist at Playson), Dan Iliovici (Vice President at Rombet), Domenico Mazzola (Commercial Director at Altenar), Georgi Dimitrov (Legal Counsel at EGT Interactive Ltd.), Zlatan Omerspahić (Data Protection Officer at NSoft Company), Tiago Aprigio (CEO at All-in Translations), Stav Zilbershtein (Co-Founder & CEO at Hyperion Tech), Pieter Paepe (Partner at Astrea Belgium), Ewa Lejman (Head of Polish Desk at WH Partners), Dr. Simon Planzer (Partner at PLANZER LAW), Andrius Gabnys (Attorney At Law – Gabnys Law Firm), Alex Kornilov (CEO & Founder – BETEGY), Dr. Robert Skalina (Senior Advisor at WH Partners), Jaka Repansek (Digital and Entertainment Law Expert) and Jan Rehola (Institute for Gambling Regulation – IFGR).
CEEG Awards 2019
The prestigious CEEG Awards will once again reward and applaud the top 20 companies that drive the industry forward in the region by continuing to the tradition of bringing a transparent and unbiased award for the gambling industry.
Starting 2019, the process will also involve a nominations committee, which in parallel with the industry, will nominate companies that might have been overlooked in the past years.
The public nomination phase is open and you can submit your company until 15.07.2019 on the following link.
Browse the official event website here: www.ceegc.euFollow us on