Recognizing the fully worth of the Advisory Board for the last year edition’s success the organizers of the Eastern European Gaming Summit once again have invited distinguished professionals from the gaming industry. The Advisory Board will follow up the development of the event and will share its expert opinion on topics, lecturers and trends on the conference.
We are pleased to announce EEGS 2019 Advisory Board members:
- ALEXANDER HABERL, Regulatory Development Manager, GLI Europe
- ANGEL IRIBOZOV,Chairman, BTAMOGI
- ANGEL ANGELOV, Head of legal department, Eurofootball Ltd
- DAN ILOVICI,Vice-president of ROMBET, Vice-president of the Responsible Gambling Association
- DESISLAVA PANOVA,Head of the Legal Department of Casino Technology
- JESSICA MAIER, German Attorney, Partner with MELCHERS LAW
- JOERG HOFMANN, Senior Partner, Melchers Law Firm
- JOSEPH BORG,Partner, WH Partners
- MIGLENA DIMITROVA, Managing Partner, MDMI Legal
- MORTEN RONDE,Director of European Programs, IMGL/ Nordic Gambling
- ROSSI MCKEE, Vice President, Casino Technology
- SIMON PLANZER,Partner, PLANZER LAW
The 12th edition of the Eastern European Gaming Summit,which will be held on19th-20th of November 2019 in Sofia, Bulgaria is coming with a brand new vision, which is built on the last year’s event and is reinforcing the message of Bridging the Future.
The topics included in the EEGS agenda, follow up the latest trends in the industry. During the conference expect discussions on topical issues related to both the growing role of new technologies in the gaming industry and traditional themes related to land based and live gaming.
Traditionally, at the end of the first conference day the Greet and Meet Party, organized with the kind support of Gaming Laboratories International will provide once again an exceptional networking opportunity for all delegates and exhibitors of EEGS 2019 and BEGE Expo 2019.
For more updated information please check up EEGS official website and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn. Full program of the event and tickets will be available soon.
EEGS –the annual gaming conference, which keeps you on track with the latest regulatory and technological developments in Eastern Europe. The event gathers 200+ industry representativesfrom 22 countries, helping them gain in-depth knowledge about hot updates and legal cases fromtop-level industry experts. EEGS is the right place for everyone looking to enhance theircompetence and get updates on the emerging Eastern European opportunities and challenges. EEG Shelps you strengthen the regional business connections and establish new ones during interactive trainings, discussions and bunch of networking events: 19-20 November 2019, Inter Expo Center,Sofia, Bulgaria.www.eegamingsummit.com
In case of enquiries, please address:e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +359 2 812 9 333