Home / Gambling / Business News / Scientific Games confirms Turkish lottery deal

Scientific Games confirms Turkish lottery deal

Nasdaq-listed Scientific Games has confirmed that it has been granted a 10-year contract to supply instant win games and its retail technology to Turkish national lottery ‘Milli Piyango’, further strengthening its presence in the country’s gaming market.

The exclusive ten-year deal will see Scientific Games supply lottery instant games, 15,000 WAVE retail terminals and supporting systems to Sisal-Şans, the joint venture between Italian gaming operator Sisal and Turkish conglomerate Demiroren Group which secured the ‘Milli Piyango’ contract in August.

“On behalf of all of our teams at Scientific Games, from game creation to innovative and secure products, we are honored by the trust placed in us to meet their growth objectives as the exclusive supplier of retail terminals, a portfolio of instant games and supporting systems for the Turkey National Lottery” said Pat McHugh, Scientific Games Executive Vice President.

“We have a trusted, 25-year relationship with Scientific Games and selected their products to support as the best possible option for our strategic and high-profile project in Turkey,” added Marco Caccavale, Sisal managing director.

The Sisal-Şans partnership received a contract after guaranteeing an annual TRY9.32bn (€1.49bn) contribution to state coffers. Şans Dijital holds a 51% stake in the joint venture, with Sisal owning the remaining 49%. The relaunch of the national lottery, under the Sisal-Sans JV’s control, is expected to take place in 2020.

Follow us on

Check Also

FA Cup live streams under investigation by the UK Gambling Commission

The controversial deal between the English FA and various bookmakers to live stream games for …

Maximum Security, Roadster, Gift Box Declined the ‘20 Pegasus World Cup

On its fourth season this year, the Pegasus World Cup Invitational is set to begin …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons